joyrus 发表于 2011-11-17 13:25:57

iPhly: Radio Control From Your iPhone Review-用你的iPhone手机遥控飞机!

本帖最后由 joyrus 于 2011-11-18 19:13 编辑

原图文链接:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1524065

部分内容摘录如下(限于本人能力有限可能有错译和误解,译文仅作参考):

INTRODUCTION
介绍:

iPhly is a unique product that replaces your transmitter with your iPhone. It uses a typical attitude indicator display that responds to the accelerometer in the iPhone and transmits your hand movements through the iPhone and into your 2.4 GHz. Module. The iPhly is totally open source software with the wiring diagram provided on the website for anyone that wants to create their own version. The software is free, too, and is downloadable through iTunes app store.

iPhly是一个独特的产品,让你的iPhone手机代替遥控器。他使用一个飞行姿态显示器来反应iPhone内部的加速度计,并且通过你摆动iPhone得到控制信号传输到你的2.4G模块。iPhly是一款完全开源的软件包括线路图,通过网站提供给那些想自我创新的人。软件是免费的,可以通过iTunes在App Store上下载。

KIT CONTENTS
套件内容:

The iPhly hardware is a holder that uses a spring load clip to keep the iPhone in place. A stereo plug connects the iPhly to the phone. Not really too much here. A pin connector is on the back and is recessed to accept many 2.4 GHz modules. An antennae port is also provided if your 2.4 GHz system requires this setup.

iphly的硬件部分是一个固定座,用一个弹簧夹子固定iPhone。通过一个立体声插头连接到iPhone的耳机插座。很简单!一拍插针在固定座的背部,可以嵌入多种2.4G模块。如果你的模块需要安装天线也没有问题。

Specifications
规格说明:

Requires 4 AAA batteries 需要4颗AAA电池
Software available free on iTunes (6.2MB) 软件从iTuns上下载
Software has both airplane/heli and car mode 软件有飞机/直升机和车模式
Adjustable steering throw for cars 可调校车辆转向
End point adjustment (EPA) 终点调整
Reversible channels 通道反向
ABS plastic ABS塑料材质
Hardwae manufactured by RC4WD 硬件由RC4WD制造

joyrus 发表于 2011-11-17 14:58:26

iPhly的工作原理:http://www.iphly.org/index.php/how-it-works/

http://www.iphly.org/files/1413/0059/6273/iphly-flying-screenshot.png

How it works
工作原理:

It‘s All in the Wrist
完全依靠手腕

iPhly translates wrist motions into electrical signals that standard R/C modules can understand.
iPhly 把手腕动作转换为标准R/C遥控器可能够理解的电信号(PPM)

RF modules understand PPM (pulse position modulation) input. I generate PPM pules train as an audio wave form. The headphone jack is simply an electrical interface. If you get low enough into the audio hardware, you can generate almost any arbitrary signal out of it.

RF 模块接收PPM信号输入。我生成了像音频波形形式的PPM信号序列。简单的说一个耳机插口就是一个电子接口。如果你得到这样一个音频硬件,就可以生成几乎任何信号。

The iPhly case contains electronics that amplify and condition this signal, and feed it to a standard frequency module.
iPhly硬件盒中包含了信号放大和调整电路并发送到标准频率模块。

admin 发表于 2011-11-17 21:07:53

ASSEMBLY
组装:

To use the iPhly you only have to install the batteries and plug in your module. You can use an old iPhone without the sim card. Bind your module with the receiver and you are almost ready to fly. If you are using your current iPhone with a sim card turn on your airport mode or an incoming call will crash your plane.

使用iPhly只要装入电池,插入你的RF模块。你可以使用一部旧的iPhone,不需要安装sim卡。把模块绑定接收机(对码)就可以飞行了。如果你的iPhone正在使用,请打开飞行模式,否则来电将使你的飞机坠毁{:2_28:} 。

Once you turn on the iPhly and the module you will be asked to increase or decrease the volume. This is required because with the iPhly, “RF modules understand PPM (pulse position modulation) input. I generate PPM pulse train as an audio wave form. The headphone jack is simply an electrical interface. If you get low enough into the audio hardware, you can generate almost any arbitrary signal out of it. The iPhly case contains electronics that amplify and condition this signal, and feed it to a standard frequency module.”

第一次打开iPhly时会被要求提高或者降低音量。这是必须的,是由iPhly的工作原理决定的。

MODEL SETUP
模型设置:

The iPhly has an extensive setup for both planes and cars. You can configure each model, create a huge model list with a picture of each model you take with the iPhone, and globally you can make adjustments to the transmitter.

iPhly有大量的飞机和车的设置。你可以配置每一个模型,创建一个巨大的模型列表,配以iPhone拍摄的照片。你可以全局调整发射机(也就是应用于所有模型的设置项目)。

GLOBAL SETUP
全局设置:

You have a separate setting screen that allows you to adjust the roll and pitch axis. This is really a way to get your hand to settle into what you think is level. For example, if when you hand the iPhly your hand tends to not really be level you can adjust the attitude indicator to think you are level. More or less this is a way to fit the iPhly to your hand and position of the hand. This is similar to setting the attitude indicator horizon in a real plane.

有一个独立的设置屏幕,允许你调整翻滚与俯仰轴。这是一个使你的手处于你习惯认为的水平状态的方法。例如,当你的手拿着iPhly趋向不是真正的水平时,你可以调整姿态仪认为你处于水平状态。这个方法多少可以时iPhly适应你的手和位置。这就类似于设置真飞机的水平仪。

Touch screen sensitivity is also adjustable along with the return spring for the rudder. So you can move your thumb across the rudder and let go and the rudder will return to neutral.

触摸屏的敏感度也可以调整方向舵的回弹。因此你可以移动你的拇指从方向舵上离开,方向舵会回中。

joyrus 发表于 2011-11-18 16:42:17

本帖最后由 joyrus 于 2011-11-18 16:44 编辑

FLYING
飞行控制:

I highly recommend you select something that is easy to fly. The system is indeed intuitive, but those of us that have habits, might find it hard to grasp the hand tilting method. I set up an old plane and got about three quarters of the way around the pattern and nosed it in. I have no idea why, but one plane was enough to know I was not going to be a great iPhly pilot. It did work though.

我极力建议你选择一个操控简单的飞行器。这一系统真的具有敏锐的感觉,但是我们已经有了老习惯,可能会发现很难把握手部倾斜操控的方法。我装配了一架老飞机,油门达到大约3/4时机头撞地了(看过一个操控说明视频之后,我是这样理解这句话的,不知道是否正确)。我不知道是怎么回事,但是这足以表明我不是一个优秀的iPhly飞行员,尽管一切正常。

The throttle operates with your thumb. The ESC arms just like usual. Slide your thumb up the screen to move the indicator bar and back down, and you are armed. The rudder also uses your thumb: slide back and forth to get the rudder into position. You can also slide the rudder and let go, and your setting will slowly return to neutral.

油门由你的拇指操控。调速器和往常一样。在屏幕上的指示器上,向上和下滑动你的拇指,来控制油门。方向舵也是使用你的手指来回滑动控制。你也可以滑动控制方向舵后放开,方向舵会慢慢回中。

joyrus 发表于 2011-11-18 16:58:16

GET HELP
获得帮助:

You can easily hook up the iPhly to your buddy box system and have someone fly the plane to altitude and then learn the iPhly. I would believe the success rate is much improved over my experience. The system has a sort of trainer window, and you can see your hand movements without flying a plane or driving a car. I highly recommend this training procedure.

你可以把iPhly连接到buddy box system(应该是指朋友的遥控器),有人把飞机飞到高处时来学习用iPhly飞行(类似教练功能)。我相信这样做的成功率大大提高。iPhly有一个练习视窗,你可以不用真的飞行或者驾驶而看到你的手部动作。我极力推荐这个练习过程。

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/7/8/1/8/3/a4357276-156-trainer-cord.jpg?d=1318979086
页: [1]
查看完整版本: iPhly: Radio Control From Your iPhone Review-用你的iPhone手机遥控飞机!