热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 6166|回复: 4

news solo pro cp-有关九鹰solopro 180D 318A的讨论

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-18 19:18:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖链接:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1388784

部分内容摘录如下(限于本人能力有限可能有错译和误解,译文仅作参考):

zadaw:
There is no 2-bladed Walkera CP near that size and configuration. Besides Nine Eagles is fighting a legal battle with Walkera in China over patent rights for the head used in CB100/180. The transmitter is definitely Nine Eagle's own design.

华科尔没有类似尺寸和配置的直升机。另外九鹰和华科尔正在中国进行一场专利权(有关旋翼系统)的斗争。很明显,遥控器是九鹰自己设计的。

It seems the announcement is timed to steal MCPx's thunder, just as the MCPx had stolen that of the Trex 100. The big question would be whether it has an all-in-one board to keep the price and weight down. From the pictures, it does have a tail servo. The price will have to be very cheap, much cheaper than the V400D02 for me to be interested.

他似乎是抄袭了MCPx‘s thunder,就像MCPx剽窃了亚拓100. 最大的问题是他是否使用All-in-one的电子板保持低价和低重量。从照片看他有尾舵机,价格将更低,比V400D02低很多的我会有兴趣。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-20 19:39:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 joyrus 于 2011-11-20 20:47 编辑

原帖链接:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1453101

部分内容摘录如下(限于本人能力有限可能有错译和误解,译文仅作参考):

SoloPro: (2011年1月9日发布)
Now that there is proof this heli is actually getting released, I thought it should have it's own topic. Detailed specs will follow, but someone already found a video on Youtube, so look and enjoy!

现在有据证这台直升机已经发布,我想他应该有属于他自己的讨论帖,讨论各个细节。已经有人在Youtube找到了他的视频,因此可以向看一下。(Youtube在中国无法访问)

zadaw:
Walkera is in big trouble. Interesting to see how this plays out.

华科尔有大麻烦了,有兴趣了解他户外飞行表现如何。

nick_onelove:
My one complaint with the mCPx is the occasional tail-blowout. With the torque-tube drive maybe that won't be a problem with these.

我的mCPx有一个问题,尾部偶尔会爆裂。也许他的尾驱动不会有这样的问题。

GetterDragun:
I suspect the price will be around $299 for it. If it is better quality that Walkera, then maybe it warrants it.

我猜想定价在299美元左右,如果质量好于华科尔,那么是有优势的。

(国外的朋友对于新产品的价格讨论也是非常的热闹)

SoloPro:#34
I know, but beginner tend to use "turn to the right" for a tail moving to the right, not observing the nose, that goes left. So that is why I asked about clockwise or counter clockwise, to overcome this confusion. Since the clocks even run the same way in a country like Australia, that is a universal way to describe a heli's rotation. Left and right don't work in these cases, I've even seen people say they had "rudder" problems, when actually meaning "aileron" when you asked a little further... But I assume already know this, and are just trying to mock me a little...

我能理解,但是新手总是用“向右转”来表述飞机尾部向右转。他们没有看着机头实际上是向左转的。这就是为什么我要问他们是顺时针还是逆时针转,来避免混淆。因为时钟都是一样的,这是一个通用的方法来描述直升机的旋转。左或者右在一些情况下并不适用。我甚至看到过有人说方向舵有问题,当你进一步了解后发现,他实际是指副翼。但我会掩饰一下。

(看来国外的新手们和国内的新手也会犯一些同样的错误,呵呵。有些讨论内容真的非常有趣,我会一点点的翻译给大家)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-21 14:14:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 joyrus 于 2011-11-21 15:19 编辑

cvlex: (2011年8月27日)
My SoloPro180 3D arrived yesterday and I hovered her tonight.

AUW is 97g.
The battery connector is the same as Walkera.

I charged the battery, installed it the heli just right out of the box, checked the main rotor tracking for a few second and hovered in my small living room.

Although it was a bit too hard to maintain the height for me, not an expert, I hovered for 3minutes without any trim adjustment.

The stock J6 tx is not so good. WK2602 is far better.

cvlex

我的180昨天到了,我今天飞了。总重97g。电池插头和华科尔的一样。我冲了电,装上机,测试了一下双桨,就在我的小客厅飞。我不是高手,维持飞行高度对我有点难,但是我飞了3分钟没有调整过微调。J6遥控杆手感不怎么样,WK2606好的多。cvlex

nick_onelove:
Looking good! Do you have any similar helis, like a V120D02 or even a Trex 250 or something to compare it to for us?

How is the cyclic response? Crisp like the mCP X or kind of mushy like some of the Walkera micro CPs?

看上去很好!你有其他类似的直升机吗?像V120D02和亚拓250或者其他的可以比较一下吗?操控反应如何?像mCP X一样干脆利落还是像华科尔micro CPs一样软绵绵的。

cvlex:
Now I have Blade mCPX and 4G6.

ease of hovering, stability in a small living room:
1. Blade mCPX w.DX8
2. Solo Pro 180 3D w.J6
3. 4G6 w.Wk2801Pro

For me, fifty-nine years old and not an expert heli pilot, Walkera micro CPs are sooo twitchy. Blade mCPX is far easy for me to hover. Again, the SP180 3D is between these two helis.

cvlex

现在我有Blade mCPX和4G6。

悬停轻松平稳依次为:
1. Blade mCPX w.DX8
2. Solo Pro 180 3D w.J6
3. 4G6 w.Wk2801Pro

我59岁,不是直升机高手,华科尔micro CPs太灵活,Blade mCPX悬停太简单了,九鹰180 3D介于两者之间。

cvlex

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-22 11:09:55 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 joyrus 于 2011-11-22 11:32 编辑

flying-llama: #82
What I have read is that in general, flybarred helis (without a 3 axis gyro) are more twitchy the flybarless (which have a 3 axis gyro) : the 3 axis gyro can stabilize against wind gusts, etc. Faster than a person (which a flybarred still needs to stabilize). There are also some flybarred with a 3 axis gyro, but they are kind of both.

我知道一般有平衡副翼的直升机(没有3轴陀螺)比有3轴陀螺的无副翼直升机更不安定。3轴陀螺可以抵抗风吹等等使飞行稳定,比人用手控制更快(当然无副翼也需要用手控制)。还有一些有副翼的直升机也装有3轴陀螺仪,两者兼有。
发表于 2012-2-6 14:38:12 | 显示全部楼层
OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|JOYRUS.com

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:46 , Processed in 0.075556 second(s), 16 queries .